Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Week's Vacation

Today I will be embarking on another journey in my Life as I start working for my new company. But before that, I was on vacation for a week. Got some time to rest and bum around;
  • I leveled up my profile in Call of Duty Black Ops
  • Watched a bunch of DVDs
  • Watched the Pacquiao - Margarito fight on pay-per-view
I got Black Ops on it's release date, I just couldn't wait! I really haven't tried the campaign mode or the other multiplayer modes such as the new Wager matches. I pretty much just spent most of my call of duty hours in Team Deathmatches, Domination and Capture the Flag. On November 24th, it will be the release date for Gran Turismo 5! Finally!

I love watching movies especially when they come out on DVDs already. (You will even notice that I posted my most recently watched films on this blog) I don't have a specific genre, as long as the plot is good and of course the cast is good as well. (Doesn't have to be any famous actor/actress that is starring in it) I also find time catching up on the TV series such as the ever classic CSI (Vegas, NY and Miami), I recently finished season 1 of Spartacus, and I actually can't get enough of Friends. I have the boxed set from Season 1 to 10 in my car so whenever traffic hits me on the way home from the office, I just watch a couple of episodes and before I know it, I'm near my house already. I literally have a lot of DVDs and series that I purchased but haven't watched yet.

Manny PacMan totally obliterated Margarito to the point that Margarito needed surgery for his fractured eye socket! This is all the fault of his trainer, you should know better when your fighter has already taken a beating and you risk not just a fracture but probably brain damage! We watched at our uncle's home who got the fight on pay-per-view HD. And of course, when your at The Garage, Johnnie and his friends has to be there;
Johnnie Black and Johnnie Green
and their buddy Absolut Pears



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...