Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

80's Revisited: Cartoons Part 1

I just can't get enough of the 80's. Let's look back and revisit some of the cartoons we grew up with during this era which also made it's way back to this generation in the form of a new cartoon series or a movie .

Part 1: G.I. Joe

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow were my favorites. There was just something about ninjas, that we always wanted to be one.

80's G.I. Joe

80's G.I. Joe - The Movie

New Gen G.I Joe - Series

New Gen G.I. Joe - Movie

Complete Roster of G.I. Joe and Cobra: List of G.I. Joe Characters - Wikipedia

G.I. Joe

Cobra
Check out 80's Music: 80's Revisited: Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...