Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back in the Game

I finally got the chance to play basketball again after 2 weeks of recuperating from a rib/chest wall trauma injury I suffered from my last game.  And it wasn't that easy just resting because I had difficulty lying down, getting up from the bed or even turning from one side to another, and when it's cold, it aches like hell.

It's a good thing that I have this regular Saturday morning pick up games with my cousins, which helps me get back in shape. What's great about these games is that it's not that competitive and we have a lot of laughs. Here you can do alot of taunting with the knowledge that it's just all about fun and no one gets pissed about it. It's totally stress free compared to the games I play during tournaments or other pick up games.


Though later in the afternoon, would be a test of strength for me. I haven't slept yet from my graveyard shift last night and I have a game at 4:00PM. Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...