Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Thursday, October 21, 2010

World's Most Romantic Islands - by Emma Sloley

"I feel the breeze, My top is down, And all I do, Is ride around
And where I go, I just don't care, A place to chill, To get away..."

 Barbuda, Caribbean

 Capri, Italy

 Laucala Island, Fiji

 St. Lucia, Caribbean

 Molokai, Hawaii

 Pamalican Island, Philippines
(Our very own. Where Amanpulo is located)

 Bocas Del Toro, Panama

 Rangali Island, Maldives

Santorini, Greece
 
There are about 24 more romantic islands to choose from.
Follow this link: Most Romantic Islands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...