Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dream of Me - Kristen Dunst

Let me sleep
For when I sleep
I dream that you are here
You're mine
And all my fears are left behind

I float on air
The nightingale sings gentle lullabys
So let me close my eyes
And sleep

Per chance to dream
So I can see the face I long to touch
To kiss
But only dreams can bring me this

So let the moon
Shine softly on the girl I long to see
And maybe when she dreams
She'll dream of me

I'll hide beneath the clouds
And whisper to the evening stars
They tell me love is just a dream away

Dream away
I'll dream away

So let the moon
Shine softly on the girl I long to see
And maybe when she dreams

She'll dream of me...

Dream of Me:

6 comments:

  1. It is. But I sometimes think it's kinda sad that he only gets to see the girl in his dreams, so he would rather dream away than live fully?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Melancholy can be a devious emotion. Maybe he should not dream about her at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True. but what if the person endured so much sadness that they could not forget or move on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is simply a choice. He must choose it.

    Breathe by Taylor Swift.

    Just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, some choices we make don't turn out to be what we expect it to be. It's never easy =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...