Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Monday, September 3, 2012

"Ber" Months are Here

Wow. Time does fly really fast on some occasions. "Ber" months are here and Christmas is just around the corner. But what makes these 2012 "ber" months a bit special;

I'm turning 2 years in my current company, and what a ride it has been. I can't seem to ask for anything more as of the moment..(Well, of course with the exception of an increase hehe.) but in terms of guidance and support from top management, they've been there. With regards to the welfare of the employees, the company has made great strides to make changes.

This year marks a major milestone as the company launches it's new Vision, Mission and Values. Aside from that, we will also be implementing a new Code of Discipline and Dress code. (It's about time!) And as an added feature, this last quarter would test our Makati site if it is deserving to claim once again the overall championship in our Globalympics. (Site pride you know.)

Most importantly for me though is that, this year's "ber" months would mark some of the special events within my family.

Our eldest son becomes a teenager...
 
My unica hija turns one...
 
My dad will be filing his candidacy for re-election...
 
 
2012 is the year of the Dragon, my birth year, and so far things are really good and I can't wait what the remainder of this year has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...