Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Office New Year's Resolutions

Year after year we promise ourselves that we will do this and do that. Here are some funny New Year's resolutions in the office environment...
  1. Stop stealing the stapler, ballpen and Post-its from the table next to me.
  2. Flirt less with the officemates. (Simply because most of them are guys.)
  3. I will no longer use the company's colored paper to practice Origami.
  4. Not stare at my computer monitor simply because I don’t have anything worthwhile to do.
  5. To use the Nap room for it's intended purpose...to take a nap and not sleep for 12 hours.
  6. I will think of a password for my computer other than “password.”
  7. Stop watching movies using the conference room projector screen.
To view my opinion on New Year's resolutions, kindly click here: New Year's Resolutions

You can also check out this link, that generates a New Year's resolution for you, if you can't think of any: New Year's Resolution Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...