Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thunderbird Resorts: Antipolo

Summer equals to Summer vacations. And this is how I rolled so far. After spending the Holy Weekend in Lucban, Quezon, (Holy Week 2012: Lucban) the week after that the family had a scheduled getaway at the Thuderbird Resorts in Antipolo, Rizal. A measly 30 kilometers from the metro, it's like making a round trip to my office from my house.

But before we reached our destination, we had lunch at the Crescent Moon Cafe - Pottery and Resto.


The Squash Soup w/ Buko Strips was superb!

My 2-yr old kid, feeding the fishes and turtles

On to Thunderbird....



Kian's morning walk with his iPod

....And this my friends, is how my Summer should be spent every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...