Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

An Enchanted Afternoon

The last time I went to Enchanted Kingdom was back in 2004, if my memory serves me right. So when we got some complimentary tickets I didn't think twice since I was curious as to how the place would look like now; I wondered, is the place still clean, how is the crowd, are there any new rides...

My feeling when we got there? Surprised is an understatement.

The environment was clean, a lot of new rides, and by the way, I didn't even get a chance to ride half of what the park has to offer. I made a mistake with my itinerary; we went there at 4:00PM, thinking that 4 and a half hours would be enough for the rides till the fireworks, which starts at 8:30PM. There are added attractions such as performers and dancers for every park zone, which keeps those in line entertained.

"Lead the way kid!"
 
Air Pterodactyl - Boulderville
(Kian actually rode this 3 times)
 
Up, Up and Away for Julia

 Bump N' Splash
 
Bumper Boat
 
We also rode the Boulderville Express and the Rio Grande Rapids, which the kids did not enjoy at all and they were crying their hearts out (Wrong move). Another wrong move, before we left, I knew that we could get wet if we decided to ride the Rapids or Log Jam, and how smart of me to just bring an extra shirt and a face towel.
 
I don't mind spending that much for the entrance fee next time, because it is really worth it and the best part of this afternoon...we got to spend it with the kids. The way their eyes lit up was just priceless.
 
 
For more information, Kindly click this link:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...