Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Satisfy your Cravings

I am an addict.

I’m addicted to desserts. I can’t remember a day where I did not have one bar of chocolate or a slice of cake or a scoop of ice cream. If that’s not available, I’d make myself a strawberry jelly sandwich or peanut butter sandwich, or both! Just to get that sugar fix. Whenever I eat out, that’s the first thing I look at in the menu, what the restaurant has for desserts. In some occasions, I even order the desserts first as an appetizer.

You may say that I might become diabetic…for the past 2 years I took annual blood sugar tests, and guess what, NORMAL.

So bring it on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...