Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Monday, February 25, 2013

18th Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

The Hot Air Balloon Event has been running for the 18th time, and I can't imagine why it is only now that I experienced this.

Held at the Clarkfield in Pampanga, we left our home at around 4:00AM to catch the 6:30AM lift off for the hot air balloons. The traffic was crazy, the droves of spectators were the craziest. But all was worth it, the reactions from my kids were priceless.

 
Kian was definitely amazed and excited when he saw Mr. Sun and his favorite fire truck taking off.
 
 
Despite the pain in my shoulders and arms from carrying Kian, as long as he got a good view of the show, i really didn't mind at all.
 
 
One of the greater highlights of the fiesta; The Breitling Aerobatics Jet Team. I heard it was their first time to perform in Asia. This is just something I used to watch in Youtube or TV, but now I am just as happy as my kids were to be a witness to this.

 
Though we left just before noon with a lot still in store in the afternoon, I will really make it a mission to seeing all the attractions next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...