Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Basketball Season 2011

It's that time of the year once more. ABL season has started and my family's gonna kill me. I actually joined 4 teams in the ABL this year. (which is actually one less team when i was doing 5 about 4 years ago) Back in the days we lived by the motto, Basketball above All. Now my motto is, kindly pass the Omega pain killer, it's my magic potion. No wait, it's not potent enough, Let me concoct something, combine it with Pau liniment, Efficascent Oil, Alcohol and some Chinese First Thought Oil. (One of my friends asked.. "isn't that gonna burn your skin???")

IF that was not enough, my cousin and I joined the Hoops Challenge tournament.


But wait! there's more! on the 3rd week of January the B6BL season (below 6 feet basketball league) will start. So that's 6??

I suddenly had to ask myself...(King Leonidas impression) JPP!!?? What is your profession!!???

Uhh...HR Manager?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...