Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shoe Fix

I honestly don’t know why I’m so hooked on buying sneakers/shoes right now. Last December I bought sneakers made by Fila, Adidas and Gola. (My wife got me the Puma Tazon for my birthday, thanks babe!) It could have even been more if not only for my shoe size, which they did not have anymore stocks.





Here is more of what I wish for; (For some reason I haven’t figured out, Nike does not appeal to me)


Adidas Storm trooper

 
Adidas Beckenbauer


Converse Chuck Taylor (old school!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...