Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Adidas, Adidas, Adidas

After 3 grueling weeks of office work, by chance, I took advantage of the mega shoe sale at the Mega Trade Hall in SM Megamall, as my reward.

I'm not an Adidas fanatic, it just happened that I didn't see any Nike designs that I liked, (There was one, the Cortez, but it didn't have my shoe size.) or even with the discount it still carried a 4k to 5k tag price; and Puma didn't have anything nice either.

So it had to be Adidas.


Adidas Campus

Adidas TR 2010 - Germany

Adidas Blindside 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...