Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Movie Reviews

It's no secret that I love watching movies. I even post on this blog what were the recent ones that I watched, and I do have a huge collection. I don't have a specific movie genre, I actually watch them all. From brutal bad-ass action to cheesy chick flicks to hair-raising horrors.

When people ask me if the movie is any good, I don't really have a straight forward answer. It's because I am not really a movie critic and I just love watching them. I usually answer by saying, "Well if you're into comics you would love the Marvel collection." or "If you believe in aliens you would appreciate Contact."

I was actually always scared in doing a movie review. I feel like I'm not qualified for it. (If there is such a thing.) But it recently popped into my mind...oh what the heck, let's give it a shot.

But unlike other movie reviews wherein you would discuss entirely about the plot, how the acting was done, screenplay, supporting cast, and all those, I was just thinking of making it light and with a twist by sharing my thoughts and opinions on how the Elements of the movie, it's bits and pieces, would actually play out in the real world. (Of course without giving away the ending or including spoilers along the way.)

So, my first two projects are the movies "Just Go With It" and "The Company Men".




So...wish me luck. Will be posting the reviews soon:

Movie Review: Just Go With It
Movie Review: The Company Men

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...