Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Multiplayer Madness

I will repeat myself several times when asked about my justification as to why I am so eager in playing these online multiplayer games in the PS3 and PC whenever I have the free time to do so...and that's because I never had these type of interactive games when I was a kid and it's a good way for me to relieve stress, so please let me be.

I just enjoy playing cooperatively and competitively with other online players around the globe. I don't consider myself as the champion of champions of online gaming and in fact I consider myself as a forever NOOB. (A term used in the online world as you being referred to as a newbie, someone who lacks intelligence and common sense when playing the game.) I was actually kicked out by a host yesterday in a game I was playing because my character was excessively dying so soon and so many times.

That's because I play for competitive fun and play occasionally, I don't really build a career out of it. If you see my Call of Duty user profile level at 50, that is just because I've been playing for quite some time now and is not a reflection of how good I am.

I alternately jump from one game to another, but below are the titles that have kept me raving about online gaming.
PS3:


PC:



Game On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...