Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'm a Tourist: Singapore Day 2

After overstuffing myself in day 1, it was time to burn those calories. We checked out a couple of malls, went to the grocery, and headed to Sentosa in the afternoon. And what did I do when I got to the malls, I ate some more!

The prices for clothes, electronics and other stuff were pretty much the same, except for the Magnum ice cream that sold for about 200.00 pesos. (I just had to try the new flavors that were not available in the Philippines!) The Sentosa trip was great! Especially the laser lights show at the end.

(I can't help it, I have a sweet tooth.)

Magnum Gold - Vanilla w/ Caramel
Magnum Irish Cream
Magnum Limoncello
Magnum Temptation - Hazelnut
Magnum Temptation - Fruit
Magnum Double Caramel
Magnum Dark
Magnum Mint
(I was in Magnum Heaven!!)

Flavored Yakult!! Orange, Apple and Grape
Jack Daniel's Chocolate Whiskey?? I so love Singapore!!

Singapore street fast food

Heading to Sentosa on an Angry Birds cable car

Underwater World


Can't wait to go back to SG with the kids.


Singapore Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...