Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm a Tourist: Hong Kong Day 3

Day 3 in Hong Kong and we were still up and about, despite experiencing pain in our legs and feet from all the walking in day 2, we tried suppressing it by all these Chinese liniments that were being sold by the alleys. (Or the fact that I'm just getting old)

On the agenda that morning was the Peak; where the tram was climbing at a very steep slope which felt definitely above a 45 degree angle. (My wife having flashbacks of Space Mountain)
 
 
The view from the Peak was a bit breathtaking.
 
 
But for me, the main attraction at The Peak was Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
 
 
And yes, I couldn't help it, but I just had to take these foolish photos with these personalities.
 
@Adolf - "My Furher!"
@David - "Goal"
@Ip Man - "My Kung-Fu is better than yours!"
 
 
@T-Woods - "Yep, I think we should go with the tire iron on this one."
 
@ A.Hepburn - "Thank you for breakfast Holly."
 
 
And that pretty much wraps up our morning with the celebrities. We then had late lunch right outside The Peak, where they had a mini-mall, and ate at Mak's Noodle. Which I think is very famous since it had all these clippings featured in several magazines even in Time.
 
 
That late afternoon and evening we went shopping for the kids and on our 4th and final day it was simply just waiting for our ride to the airport, but before that, we went on a food trip, the last hurrah to savor what Hong Kong has to offer.
 
 
And so, just as the menu above says...relax for a while. And this trip has definitely been just that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...