Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Monday, March 25, 2013

Kyle's GS Graduation

You are one of the primary reason I strive at work, to provide a good education for the purpose of having the foundation or building blocks into becoming a man for others.
 
When you set foot upon that stage to receive your diploma for graduating Grade School, you have given me one of my proudest moments in my life. One that I will cherish and reminisce the times of your Boy Scout night, Father and Son night, and many other activities that you and I spent during those growing years.
 
Congratulations my son.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...