Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday Musical and The Garage 11.07.10

"I'll miss you, kiss you, take your shoes off and rub your feet.
Need you, feed you, and when we play checkers i'll let you cheat.
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink.
Oh I could be the one who grows old with you.
I wanna grow old with you."


Last Sunday we were witnesses to a hilarious and wonderful musical, The Wedding Singer. One of my very good and long time friends, Lorenz Martinez, portrayed Sammy. (I still can't get over the cart wheels brother, I didn't expect that you could pull it off!)
 
It was a steady Sunday afternoon and after the show, we went to Bugsy's along Julio Vargas. Though we plan on going back there since we made a mistake ordering the wrong entrees but the Absolut Lychee Martini was great.
 
We just capped the night off with a couple of Smirnoff Raspberry on the rocks and a bottle of Lambrusco Emilia.
 
Lambrusco Emilia                   Smirnoff Raspberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...