Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Monday, July 4, 2011

Father's Day Triple Treat

After hours and hours of work during the weekdays, you really look forward to that weekend to relax. Last June 17 to 20, was one of those weekends that I would really cherish.

Technically June 17 and 18, I was attending a 2-day HR Congress, though it seems that it sounds like work, it wasn't for me. The talks were able to enrich my mind with knowledge about my job and the teambuilding activities were fun. (More on my HR Congress experience: First Pacific HR Congress)

On the eve of Father's Day, my family treated me dinner at Isabelo's Garden. (Here is their website: Isabelo's Garden) The food was delicious but what really caught my taste buds was the Key Lime Mini Pie. (What can I say, I'm a sucker for sweets.)

Orange Herbed Chicken

Pugon-baked Porkloin

Double Smoked Bacon and Quattro Formaggio Pizza

Watermelon Sorbet

Key Lime Mini Pie

On Sunday, We had a steak dinner at my Ninong's house and the usual drinks of course at the Garage.

Mmm...Rib Eye Steak

Cold Cuts & Cheese Platter

And to cap the night, Finlandia Lime Vodka

But it does not stop there. Post Father's Day, my Mom had a couple of free lunch buffet vouchers at The Escolta in Manila Peninsula Hotel. Talk about gaining a few pounds over the weekend.

Sushi Bar

Seafood Bar

Mmm...Prime Rib

Life's Little Sweetness

Thank you to my family for such a wonderful Father's Day treat.

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." - Desmond Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...