Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Sunday, April 17, 2011

2011 1st Quarter BBall

It was not a good start for me this 1st quarter of the year with the sport that I truly love. Out of the 6 teams I joined, 3 made it to the Finals but lost, 2 were eliminated during the semi-finals, and one was knocked out early during the eliminations.

(Although losing 17 pounds and gaining a slight boost in my jump helped my game, it was not enough to make a solid impact to contribute to the team winning the championship.)

This 2nd Quarter I was only able to join one league so far, the Call Center Olympics. Currently, the team has a winning record of 2-0. What we lack in height, we make up with the team's running game. So hopefully we can wear down our opponents during the games and seek an early spot in the semi-finals.

Looking forward to the 3rd Quarter as well for the MPG League.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...