Now Playing at the Music Bar below:

Selfish (Chillout Version) - Sunset Daze

Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - The Beautiful South

Clarity (Neon Sky Remix) - Zedd ft. Foxes

Alive in Paradise - Tiesto & Dyro feat. Krewella

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Black Saturday

Besides the Christmas Holidays, Holy Week is the only other extended vacation for me in any given year. And staying home is not all that bad. (At least you don't spend that much).

I just watched a couple of DVD movies, and released some work related stress by playing Black Ops on the PS3. Unfortunately, the Playstation Network was shut down last April 20 and I was not able to go online. Apparently some hackers were able to breach the security measures of the PSN servers and Sony had to shut it down and re-build the security protocols. I just hope that none of my personal information were taken or the paid downloads and online game profiles were erased.

The family then had dinner at Kogi Bulgogi - Korean Cuisine. The food was great and I discovered a new craving for their Ice Cream, though I was disappointed a bit since they did not have enough Kimchi to go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...